Senior People Business Partner - Technology
Location: Remote - United States
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Title: Senior People Business Partner - Technology
Location: Remote - United States
The Senior People Business Partner- Technology leads the people strategy for our growing Technology
and Product global teams. This position will play a key role in 1) Enabling our technical teams
create the Work-from-Anywhere Platform of the future and 2) Building the expertise and
processes needed for a world class People Business Partner organization.
- As a trusted partner deeply engrained in the business, works closely with centers of expertise across the global People Team to deliver people programs and services aligned to business needs. This includes leadership capability, people development, organizational design, performance management, change management, talent management, talent acquisition, culture, and total rewards.
- Gains credibility and tailors solutions utilizing strong business literacy about the company’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture, and its competition.
- Partners with leaders to improve work relationships, build morale, ensure an inclusive culture, and increase productivity and retention.
- Consults with leaders to instill a high-performance culture. Effectively develops metrics, analytics, and insights to tailor interventions to drive people performance.
- Acts as an employee champion and a change agent.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues timely and discreetly.
- As a team player on the broader HR team, provides mentorship, leads projects, improves processes, and rolls up sleeves to do what’s needed to ensure excellentservice and results.
- Operating in 52+ countries, proactively consults regional experts while continually growing own expertise.
- Seven+ years HR experience with direct experience as a People Business Partner for a growing technology client group.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required. HR certification preferred.
- Ability to build relationships by demonstrating a record of trust, timeliness, and integrity. Dynamic interpersonal skills including influencing, coaching, facilitations, and conflict resolution.
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws, HR best practices, and practical application, preferably in a global setting.
- Willing and able to flex between high-level, strategic thinking and hands on implementation.
- Successful track record in fast paced, ambiguous environment. Dives into the unknown, seeks creative solutions, and leaves a path of clarity.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze situations, formulate conclusions, and present solutions o business issues in a compelling manner.
- Strong data analysis and data management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Velocity: Exceeding expectations of our customers, colleagues, and ourselves by delivering swift and effective results.
- Integrity: Doing right by our customers, colleagues, and ourselves through honest and ethical actions.
- Be Bold: Daring to take risks, learn, and grow to benefit our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
- Empowerment: Owning our decisions and being accountable for the impact we have on our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
- Service: Supporting our customers, colleagues, and ourselves with respect and empathy.
As a work-anywhere company, Velocity Global fosters a values-driven culture. We value inclusion and belonging. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates regardless of age, ancestry, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
WHAT WE DO
Velocity Global is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Our Global Work Platform™ enables the world’s leading companies to identify, hire, and pay the best talent in over 185+ countries and all 50 United States. More than 1,000 brands rely on our Global Work Platform™ to build highly collaborative global teams with ease. At Velocity Global, we make working from anywhere, anytime, possible.
WHO WE ARE AS A TEAM
We are a team of passionate, creative, empathetic, and innovative “owner-employees” committed to building the world’s #1 cloud-based, next-gen Global Work Platform™.
If you wake up compelled to innovate, collaborate and laugh, you should apply!