Human Resources Specialist
Location: Remote - Romania
Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for an Human Resources Specialist to join our growing Operations team. This position is to be based remotely in Europe. This full-time position will be responsible for driving employee satisfaction and retention within our supported employees in several european countries, by taking ownership and collaborating closely with both internal and external parties. This individual will report to our Employee Experience Manager.
- Act as the main point of contact for our client’s employees in Europe countries guiding them under local labor laws
- Maintain close collaboration with global internal teams such as Client Service and Payroll team, and external parties such as local service providers and embassies
- Drive employee satisfaction and retention amongst the client’s employees with sincerity and passion, always with a customer service mindset
- Draft, manage and update employment documents and contracts
- Ensure that appropriate project deadlines are met by timely follow-up and follow-through with both internal and external parties
- Educate internal teams by researching challenging questions and employee scenarios, and present solutions to the teams
- Update and refresh Velocity Global internal knowledge management tools
- Develop and maintain competency in the area of international employment
- BSc/BA in Business Administration/Hospitality/HR Services or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience required
- Business proficiency in the English and Romanian language required
- Research-oriented, exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly assimilate information; with operations across 180+ countries there is a lot to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Technology-literate, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong consultative customer service and project management style
- Drive, strong work ethic, and a passion for creating an unparalleled customer experiences…it should be in your bones
- Interest in international business and contributing at a consistently high level
- Velocity: Exceeding expectations of our customers, colleagues, and ourselves by delivering swift and effective results.
- Integrity: Doing right by our customers, colleagues, and ourselves through honest and ethical actions.
- Be Bold: Daring to take risks, learn, and grow to benefit our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
- Empowerment: Owning our decisions and being accountable for the impact we have on our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
- Service: Supporting our customers, colleagues, and ourselves with respect and empathy.
As a work-anywhere company, Velocity Global fosters a values-driven culture. We value inclusion and belonging. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates regardless of age, ancestry, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
WHAT WE DO
Velocity Global is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Our Global Work Platform™ enables the world’s leading companies to identify, hire, and pay the best talent in over 185+ countries and all 50 United States. More than 1,000 brands rely on our Global Work Platform™ to build highly collaborative global teams with ease. At Velocity Global, we make working from anywhere, anytime, possible.
WHO WE ARE AS A TEAM
We are a team of passionate, creative, empathetic, and innovative “owner-employees” committed to building the world’s #1 cloud-based, next-gen Global Work Platform™.
If you wake up compelled to innovate, collaborate and laugh, you should apply!