Denver, Colo., August 25, 2020 —
- Leading analyst firm points to comprehensive International PEO offerings in 185 countries
- Reports strong organic growth and longevity of privately owned industry pioneer
- Velocity Global ‘People First’ approach supported by modern tech platform
Leading analyst firm NelsonHall highlighted the strengths of Velocity Global as a market leader in a new analysis of International PEO providers. Velocity Global serves as a global Employer of Record, enabling companies to utilize its compliant global infrastructure to quickly expand to new markets and hire internationally without the need to set up a foreign legal entity.
The report, authored by Principal Analyst Pete Tiliakos, details Velocity Global’s “‘turnkey’ compliant global expansion solution including a rapidly deployable, tech-enabled, HR and payroll delivery model in support of 185 countries…” pointing to key differentiators including:
- Velocity Global’s six years of experience applying deep expertise in global expansion and compliance
- Unique offering to assist clients with cross-border transactions including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and carve outs
- The company’s own global entities hosting an overwhelming majority of supported employees worldwide
- Private, organic growth debuting at #4 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America in 2018 with a three-year growth rate of 39,817 percent.
“NelsonHall’s inaugural analysis is timely as International PEO serves a growing list of companies implementing a global ‘work from anywhere’ workforce in 2020,” said Velocity Global CEO Ben Wright. “Six years ago we launched with a dream to change the way companies hire globally. Today we stand atop the marketplace for service, customer experience, and satisfaction by the employees we support worldwide.”
The NelsonHall report comes as Velocity Global invests in its “People First” approach to global expansion.
“We support our clients’ global teams as an extension of their HR department with personal needs such as payroll, benefits, and safety in the midst of a pandemic; our clients rely on our partnership and expertise, not simply a technology platform,” Wright added. “The report acknowledges the strength of our modern technology and user experience, but tech simply enables our team to put people first.”
Velocity Global is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with approximately 250 employees across 14 countries.
ABOUT VELOCITY GLOBAL
Velocity Global is the leading provider of global employment solutions that has reinvented the way companies expand overseas. With unrivaled expertise in over 185 countries, Velocity Global delivers end-to-end services and best-in-class support to help companies confidently navigate the entire lifecycle of international business. To ensure a compliant, efficient, and flexible international expansion, Velocity Global provides a comprehensive suite of global services that includes International PEO, Entity Setup and Support, Global Talent Acquisition, Immigration, and Consulting.
Director, Corporate Communications
+1 (720) 650-4348