Taking your business global is a significant endeavor, which is why developing a thorough global expansion strategy is essential to ensuring success in your new market. But, how do you determine which expansion solutions offer the flexibility you need for reaching your growth objectives—or even which options are available to you?
Your Options for Going Global in 2019
Velocity Global Founder and CEO, Ben Wright, recently lead this in-depth webinar highlighting your options for going global in 2019—no matter where your new market may be. Ben offered expert insight and expounded not only each expansion option, but proven solutions to overcome common and unforeseen challenges when expanding overseas.
This webinar covered:
- The importance of global expansion and gaining a competitive edge in new markets
- How to develop an agile, flexible entry strategy—and exit strategy
- Tools for overcoming market and intellectual property challenges
- Primary international hiring options, and which are best for your goals
- Partnering with a local expert to navigate cultural and compliance considerations
With a clear understanding of which expansion methods and hiring options are available to them, attendees left this webinar with the knowledge to confidently develop a thorough global expansion strategy into (and out of) virtually any market.
SHRM Recertification Credit
SHRM Certification has approved this webcast for 1 PDC toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification. A program code is be provided at the end of the webcast. The program also meets recertification credit standards set by the HR Certification Institute and other HR certifying bodies, but candidates must manually enter their activity into their records.