As health officials worldwide urge individuals and businesses to limit the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), suggested guidelines affect the way companies do business. Velocity Global is both leading boldly to help #stopthespread, while maintaining its full operations to assist businesses in navigating these uncertain times.
Velocity Global CEO, Ben Wright, was among the first to join the #leadboldly #stopthespread movement. Now more than 1,500 strong, business leaders are taking actions in their workplace and among their employees to stop the spread of COVID-19. We’re delivering the tools and technology necessary for our team to collaborate and serve our clients. We’re providing support for those working at home with families. We’re encouraging best practices to remain healthy and engaged. These are all measures necessary to protect our communities and our businesses in this unprecedented time.
- All Velocity Global employees working from home until further notice
- Eliminating work travel, both domestically and internationally
- Encouraging employees to be thoughtful about personal travel for their own safety and that of the community
- Utilizing video conferencing for all meetings
Client and Employee Support
Despite the ever changing nature of the response to COVID-19, our clients’ operations and revenue goals remain, and our services for them are uninterrupted. We are dedicated to providing exceptional, personal service at all times, even when personal interaction is necessarily limited. Payroll and benefits management, onboarding and continuous support for our clients are at the heart of our daily work. As new information becomes available, our team of experts is sharing country-specific guidelines with clients and supported employees across the globe.
As the safety of employees remains the top priority, in times like these businesses look for new approaches to minimize disruption. When it comes to global hiring, flexibility is paramount. Businesses look to minimize financial exposure while maintaining, or even expanding their global presence. Two common discussions we’re having recently include:
- Easy Entry, Easy Exit: Businesses remain committed to revenue goals. Given the uncertainty, they seek agile ways to enter a market, but also the ability to exit that market and pivot if conditions change.
- Mitigating Effects of Travel Restrictions: With recent international travel bans implemented due to COVID-19, employees may be unable to travel to markets that are essential to everyday business operations. In response, companies look to quickly add local nationals in those markets to keep their business running in these uncertain times.
We put people first in everything we do. Right now people across the globe are in need. Velocity Global will donate one percent of its 2020 global profits to non-profit organizations around the world responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. The company contribution will match donations from our 200 employees spread across five continents, doubling the impact for organizations supporting healthcare and community needs.
While working from home desks, we are serving clients and supported employees everyday through this unprecedented situation. Please let us know if you have any questions. You can reach us at email@example.com.
PRESS RELEASE: Velocity Global donates one percent of 2020 profits to COVID-19 response
Denver, Colo., March 25, 2020 – Velocity Global, the leading provider of global expansion solutions, announced it will donate one percent of its 2020 global profits to non-profit organizations around the world responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.