Reduce the legal risks associated with international expansion.
Staying compliant with local labor laws is no small feat—especially when you have employees in multiple markets. Avoid legal obstacles by turning to dedicated global experts who ensure compliance with every international employment law.
- Receive timely updates about new labor requirements in every market
- Align with local laws and regulations to eliminate missteps when you hire, manage, and terminate global employees
- Avoid penalties of up to $350,000 from misclassification of foreign independent contractors
“As we continue to expand our business internationally, we needed a partner we could trust. We chose Velocity Global because of their expertise and ability to mitigate risk throughout the entire process.”
— Karen Woelke, Sales Operations Manager, Transnetyx
Stay flexible and avoid entity establishment.
Fast-growing companies don’t have the time or internal resources to waste when they expand into new markets. Discover a simpler, more agile way to legally set up in new markets—so you save time and maintain compliance.
- Enter markets in a matter of days with minimal legal headaches
- Avoid setting up and maintaining legal infrastructures in multiple countries
Protect valuable intellectual property in any market.
Your company’s IP is invaluable—keep it safe in each global market. Take every step to protect your most prized assets no matter where you operate around the world.
- Protect your copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets in foreign countries
- Use locally compliant employment contracts with the language necessary to safeguard your IP
- Mitigate risk of costly and time-intensive IP infringement lawsuits
What can our team do for you?
See how we’ve helped companies tackle complex legal challenges in foreign markets across the globe.
Simplifying Canadian employment law to jumpstart international expansion
Velocity Global hat der Nonprofit-Organisation Great Kids, Inc. bei der Auslegung komplexer ausländischer Einstellungsgesetze und bei der Expansion nach Kanada geholfen – schnell, unter Einhaltung aller Vorschriften und zuverlässig.
Avoiding entity establishment when placing a key employee in a European market
Als das Biotech-Unternehmen Transnetyx einen Mitarbeiter schnell und gesetzeskonform nach Deutschland entsenden wollte, ohne eine neue Körperschaft dafür einzurichten, half Velocity Global, den Prozess zu beschleunigen.