Location: Remote - United States
Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for a passionate and driven Executive Administrator to join our growing Engineering and Product teams and provide top-level support to our Chief Technology Officer and Chief Product Officer. An ideal candidate is one who has experience working with global tech teams across Engineering, Product, in a hyper-growth and demanding environment. This is a full-time, remote-first position.
- Manage complex Google calendars including vetting, blocking, and prioritizing amidst a fast paced environment
- Schedule multiple stakeholder meetings, working with other executive assistants and individuals
- Bridge between leaders and their teams, quickly building relationships
- Ensure leaders are prepared for all meetings
- Make travel arrangements and process travel expense reports
- Help schedule and plan all-hands meetings, team meetings, and team building events (virtual or in-person)
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Travel within the US as needed (no more than quarterly)
- 3+ years of administrative experience, preferably supporting R&D leaders
- Experience with G-Suite
- Experience supporting multiple leaders and calendars across multiple timezones
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience with budget management
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Project management experience is a huge plus
- Velocity: Exceeding expectations of our customers, colleagues, and ourselves by delivering swift and effective results.
- Integrity: Doing right by our customers, colleagues, and ourselves through honest and ethical actions.
- Be Bold: Daring to take risks, learn, and grow to benefit our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
- Empowerment: Owning our decisions and being accountable for the impact we have on our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
- Service: Supporting our customers, colleagues, and ourselves with respect and empathy.
As a work-anywhere company, Velocity Global fosters a values-driven culture. We value inclusion and belonging. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates regardless of age, ancestry, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
WHAT WE DO
Velocity Global is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Our Global Work Platform™ enables the world’s leading companies to identify, hire, and pay the best talent in over 185+ countries and all 50 United States. More than 1,000 brands rely on our Global Work Platform™ to build highly collaborative global teams with ease. At Velocity Global, we make working from anywhere, anytime, possible.
WHO WE ARE AS A TEAM
We are a team of passionate, creative, empathetic, and innovative “owner-employees” committed to building the world’s #1 cloud-based, next-gen Global Work Platform™.
If you wake up compelled to innovate, collaborate and laugh, you should apply!