Cash Application Specialist
Location: Remote - United States
Employment Type: Full Time
Velocity Global, is looking for a Cash Application Specialist to join our growing Finance team. This position is to be based in the United States and is fully remote. The Cash Application Specialist is responsible for the application of cash paid to outstanding invoices and will work with the Billing Specialists to resolve outstanding, unapplied cash.
- Process, research and record accounts receivable payments/credits in multiple currencies
- Reconcile receivable accounts to ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Communicate with customers and retrive payment remittances.
- Reconcile daily cash to bank statement.
- Accounting and two years cash application experience prefered
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Experience in analyzing data and reconciling customer accounts
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable effective interaction with all levels of personnel
- Great work ethic and attention to detail
- Adaptable to a changing, fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to provide exceptional client service through a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and timely completion of duties
- Display appropriate ethical knowledge through extraordinary confidentiality, integrity and professional presentation and conduct
- Ability to work effectively both within a team environment and independently
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to prioritize workflow
- Velocity: Exceeding expectations of our customers, colleagues, and ourselves by delivering swift and effective results.
- Integrity: Doing right by our customers, colleagues, and ourselves through honest and ethical actions.
- Be Bold: Daring to take risks, learn, and grow to benefit our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
- Empowerment: Owning our decisions and being accountable for the impact we have on our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
- Service: Supporting our customers, colleagues, and ourselves with respect and empathy.
As a work-anywhere company, Velocity Global fosters a values-driven culture. We value inclusion and belonging. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates regardless of age, ancestry, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
WHAT WE DO
Velocity Global is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Our Global Work Platform™ enables the world’s leading companies to identify, hire, and pay the best talent in over 185+ countries and all 50 United States. More than 1,000 brands rely on our Global Work Platform™ to build highly collaborative global teams with ease. At Velocity Global, we make working from anywhere, anytime, possible.
WHO WE ARE AS A TEAM
We are a team of passionate, creative, empathetic, and innovative “owner-employees” committed to building the world’s #1 cloud-based, next-gen Global Work Platform™.
If you wake up compelled to innovate, collaborate and laugh, you should apply!