Deal Desk Analyst
Location: Remote - United States
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Title: Deal Desk Analyst
Location: Remote - United States
We are looking for a Deal Desk Analyst to join our growing RevOps team.
This position is to be based Remotely or in our Denver, Colorado office. This full-time position
will be responsible for identifying and driving process improvements in the sales cycle in a
strategic, client-centered role. This position calls for someone who is truly 'high velocity' where
wearing multiple hats is key to success. It’s well-suited for the particularly ambitious person
who loves navigating client challenges and is attracted to or experienced in working at a
startup. The right candidate has a relentless zeal to build client trust and proactively support
the sales team. This individual will report to the Manager of Deal Operations & Strategy.
- Identify, strategize, and present sales process efficiencies improvements
- Focus specifically on eliminating roadblocks in the sales process and increasing Sales Rep efficiency in self-service and carrying capacity
- Partners with RevOps, Product, Client Finance, Sales Enablement, on process & system improvements and special projects
- Deliver exceptional service to internal customers with lightning-fast response times
- Manage new and repeat business fulfillment
- Facilitate accurate and precise data entry and maintain excellent data hygiene
- Arrange account setup and work cross-functionally with Client Finance to ensure billing is arranged properly
- Generate deposit invoices and track any tech errors
- Internal controller of SFDC opportunities and commercial agreements
- Document standard operating procedures of SFDC actions and work cross-functionally with Learning to lead team trainings
- Collaborate cross-functionally during client onboarding processes with the Operations team
- 1 +year of experience at a SaaS company doing Deal Desk
- Coachable: listen and hear constructive criticism and take immediate action
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and follow-through skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Persistent, disciplined, and motivated attitude
- Natural ability to form and sustain outstanding relationships with all customers, internal and external
- The ability to work independently and self-manage consistently
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Drive, strong work ethic and a passion for creating unparalleled customer experiences
- Interest in international business and contributing at a consistently high level
- Velocity: Exceeding expectations of our customers, colleagues, and ourselves by delivering swift and effective results.
- Integrity: Doing right by our customers, colleagues, and ourselves through honest and ethical actions.
- Be Bold: Daring to take risks, learn, and grow to benefit our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
- Empowerment: Owning our decisions and being accountable for the impact we have on our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
- Service: Supporting our customers, colleagues, and ourselves with respect and empathy.
As a work-anywhere company, Velocity Global fosters a values-driven culture. We value inclusion and belonging. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates regardless of age, ancestry, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
WHAT WE DO
Velocity Global is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Our Global Work Platform™ enables the world’s leading companies to identify, hire, and pay the best talent in over 185+ countries and all 50 United States. More than 1,000 brands rely on our Global Work Platform™ to build highly collaborative global teams with ease. At Velocity Global, we make working from anywhere, anytime, possible.
WHO WE ARE AS A TEAM
We are a team of passionate, creative, empathetic, and innovative “owner-employees” committed to building the world’s #1 cloud-based, next-gen Global Work Platform™.
If you wake up compelled to innovate, collaborate and laugh, you should apply!