Client Experience Lead
Location: Remote - United States
Employment Type: Full Time
As a Customer Experience Lead at Velocity Global, you will assist in managing a team of Client Support Team Members and hyperfocus on increasing metrics within the Client Ticketing System. You’ll set the tone for how we approach each interaction with our clients and provide direct support to clients via a Workpool ticketing model. You’ll become an expert in all areas of the Workpool and collaborate cross-functionally to iterate and improve our systems and processes.
- Gather and analyze customer service data and share insights with the tier. This data will include: one touch tickets, resolution times, first response times, transactional CSAT, number of tickets per service delivery team member, number of reopened tickets.
- Make informed decisions on the day to day priorities and tasks for the tier.
- Provide support to the tier with day to day tasks by being a resource for escalations and questions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Assign tickets as necessary within the tier to ensure customer needs are met
- Lead and support tier-specific programs and projects. For example, Daily Tier Stand Ups amongst the team.
- Help engage team members to follow processes and assist the Client Experience Manager in coaching
- Monitor and report on customer service ticketing system performance, one touch tickets, resolution times, first response times, transactional CSAT, number of tickets per service delivery team member, number of reopened tickets
- Analyze feedback from tiers for purposes of process improvements and recommend solutions for better efficiency, client service, and training gaps. Report findings to the management and process optimization team.
- Provide strategic training and support to team members for the customer service ticketing system.
- Collaborate with other tier leads to ensure consistency of performance standards are being held across tiers.
- Work with different internal departments to refine and build better practice and process. Work in tandem with Knowledge to improve Helpjuice articles for the team. Ex, Knowledge, System Delivery, Business Ops, Process Team, etc.
- Work with the QA team to ensure QA adoption, refinement and reporting back to the Client Experience Manager.
- Identify growth or depreciating clients who might be moving into a new tier.
- Leads collaborate monthly to review the dispatch matrics for the tiers and work with the process, training, and dispatch teams to update the Matrix accordingly.
- Review team performance at a high level on a monthly basis. Identifying high performers through recognition, and low performers through performance plans
- Preferably 2-3 years in customer experience
- Preferably College degree or equivalent
- The ideal candidate is comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable. This position will evolve as we continue to iterate the work pool. The lead should thrive in situations of uncertainty. This role requires a solution-oriented team member who will address key concerns the tier faces daily.
- Velocity: Exceeding expectations of our customers, colleagues, and ourselves by delivering swift and effective results.
- Integrity: Doing right by our customers, colleagues, and ourselves through honest and ethical actions.
- Be Bold: Daring to take risks, learn, and grow to benefit our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
- Empowerment: Owning our decisions and being accountable for the impact we have on our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
- Service: Supporting our customers, colleagues, and ourselves with respect and empathy.
As a work-anywhere company, Velocity Global fosters a values-driven culture. We value inclusion and belonging. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates regardless of age, ancestry, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
WHAT WE DO
Velocity Global is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Our Global Work Platform™ enables the world’s leading companies to identify, hire, and pay the best talent in over 185+ countries and all 50 United States. More than 1,000 brands rely on our Global Work Platform™ to build highly collaborative global teams with ease. At Velocity Global, we make working from anywhere, anytime, possible.
WHO WE ARE AS A TEAM
We are a team of passionate, creative, empathetic, and innovative “owner-employees” committed to building the world’s #1 cloud-based, next-gen Global Work Platform™.
If you wake up compelled to innovate, collaborate and laugh, you should apply!