Close Cross-Border Transactions Faster
Remain competitive on any deal—even those outside your geographic footprint.
Maximize employee retention during global transactions.
Expert customer service ensures your teams have a seamless transition with dedicated support—through onboarding and beyond.
- Reduce turnover by providing new teams proper benefits and accurate, on-time pay
- Improve your supported employee experience with fast and reliable global support teams
“The Velocity Global team is always there to answer any questions that my employees or I have, and guide us through the next steps as we navigate this growth.”
— Tiina Topal, VP of Human Resources, HMD Global
Protect your intellectual property.
IP protection is critical and PE firms must ensure their most valuable assets are secure when onboarding teams in foreign markets.
- Protect copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets in different countries
- Ensure newly onboarded team members have locally compliant employment contracts that include all language necessary to safeguard IP
Compete on deals in any international market.
Don’t limit your firm to deals within its existing legal and operational footprints—compete on deals across the globe, regardless of geographic location.
- Avoid the lengthy entity setup process and close cross-border transactions in any country faster
- Postpone entity establishment until after transactions close
- Remain asset-light and maximize ROI without the burden of foreign legal entities
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local labor laws throughout the transition process
Avoid TSAs during global transactions.
TSAs create challenges during cross-border transactions and link the buyer and seller together beyond the close date. Now, PE firms close deals without an extended separation period.
- Avoid using the seller’s existing payroll infrastructure for a smooth transition, and a fast and clean separation
- Appeal to sellers who want to close transactions quickly and avoid drawn-out negotiations
What can our team do for you?
We make your people our priority in everything we do. Find out how our People-First approach helps companies simplify their global workforce management.
Managing a notable cross-border carve-out with ease
Following their acquisition from Microsoft, Velocity Global helped HMD onboard hundreds of employees in over 50 countries overnight.
Hiring international employees with speed and efficiency
Tasked with helping biotech company Transnetyx maximize value and speed while hiring internationally, Velocity Global provided a cost-effective and fast alternative to entity establishment.