Cybersecurity Industry Solutions
“One of the commitments that I made to our customers and team as we expanded globally is that we hire the best cybersecurity talent. Full stop. Where that talent is located does not play a factor in my hiring decision.”
—Robert Herjavec, CEO & Founder, Herjavec Group
Build global teams quickly and compliantly.
Your company doesn’t have time or resources to waste when competing for top cybersecurity talent overseas. Expedite international hiring and onboarding while adhering to local labor laws.
- Quickly hire the most qualified workers in as little as 48 hours and up to 90% faster than entity establishment
- Ensure compliance in new markets without burdening your legal or HR teams
- Fill critical roles and meet urgent hiring deadlines to keep your company moving forward
Give your global teams the support they need.
You work hard to attract the best cybersecurity professionals. Retain top talent by providing a positive supported employee experience—backed by experts who offer personalized, regional assistance.
- Deliver a seamless and stress-free experience for your teams—from onboarding to ongoing HR support
- Give workers a single point of contact to answer important questions regarding pay, benefits, and more
“Concentrating on one country for talent does not help us. We want our [supported] employees to work from different regions, and we want to hire the best international talent. Velocity Global helps us make that possible.”
—Mansi Narang, Senior People Partner, ConsenSys
What can our team do for you?
Learn how we’ve helped companies compliantly solve overseas employment challenges and grow their customer base.
Expediting the hiring of a key overseas executive
When Convercent needed to beat a deadline to hire an executive in Europe, Velocity Global answered the call with a fast, full-service solution.
Relocating a top salesperson into Europe
Seeking to grow its market share abroad, Righthand Robotics turned to Velocity Global to compliantly stand up a valuable salesperson in Germany.