Share Your Mission with the World
Reduce stress and compliantly hire international teams for new projects.
Quickly get to work in any country.
Hire international professionals faster than ever and leave markets just as easily when your work is complete.
- Quickly onboard global supported employees without the need for entity establishment
- Enter new markets with speed and compliance
- Avoid long-term commitments so you can seamlessly pivot from one project to the next
“Velocity Global is a godsend. They delivered a seamless international onboarding experience that we were unable to provide otherwise. They were sympathetic to our needs, and made sure we—and our new [supported] employee—had continued support throughout the process.”
—Terry Lewis-Birkett, MBA, Director of Finance and Operations, Great Kids, Inc.
Meet labor requirements in every country.
Noncompliant hiring results in serious financial consequences and damages to your organization’s credibility. Get peace of mind knowing that your teams are legally employed in every market.
- Avoid hefty fines for misclassified foreign independent contractors
- Protect your organization’s reputation so you don’t miss out on new projects or additional funding
Navigate new markets with less stress.
Don’t let your team get overwhelmed by differing laws and regulations in multiple countries. Trust a group of experts to guide you through any global market.
- Ensure your organization stays up-to-date with changing regulatory requirements in new countries
- Rely on a dedicated client services team to answer questions on payroll, benefits, visas, and immigration
What can our team do for you?
Learn how we’ve helped nonprofit organizations and other firms hire around the world and provide expert support.
Navigating Canadian employment laws to jumpstart international expansion
Velocity Global helped non-profit Great Kids, Inc. interpret complex foreign hiring laws and expand into Canada—with speed, compliance, and confidence.
Relocating a top salesperson into Europe
To grow its market share abroad, Righthand Robotics turned to Velocity Global to compliantly stand up a valuable salesperson in Germany.