Velocity Global, LLC and its domestic and international subsidiaries (“Velocity Global”, “us”, or “we”) operate a number of websites including velocityglobal.com, (each a “Site”) which are copyrighted works.
1. Laws and Regulations. Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations
- Site License.Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Velocity Global grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to use the Site for your personal, noncommercial use.
- Certain Restrictions.
- The rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (A) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site; (B) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site; (C) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive service; and (D) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement. All copyright and other proprietary notices on any Site content must be retained on all copies thereof.
- Velocity Global reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Velocity Global will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or any part thereof.
- No Support or Maintenance.You acknowledge and agree that Velocity Global will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site.
- “Intellectual Property Rights“means all present and future worldwide copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, patent applications, mask work rights, moral rights, contract rights, and other proprietary rights recognized by the laws of any country. You acknowledge that the Site (and all Intellectual Property Rights therein) are owned by Velocity Global or Velocity Global’s licensors. Velocity Global and its licensors reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
- If you provide Velocity Global any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to Velocity Global all rights in the Feedback and agree that Velocity Global shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. Velocity Global will treat any Feedback you provide to Velocity Global as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Velocity Global any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
4. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Velocity Global (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Site, (b) your violation of this Agreement or (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations (including any privacy laws). Velocity Global reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Velocity Global. Velocity Global will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
5. Third Party Sites. The Site might contain links to third party websites and services, (collectively, “Third Party Sites”). Such Third Party Sites are not under the control of Velocity Global and Velocity Global is not responsible for any Third Party Sites. Velocity Global provides these Third Party Sites only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Sites. You use all Third Party Sites at your own risk. When you link to a Third Party Site, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third Party Sites.
6. Disclaimers. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE.
7. Limitation on Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VELOCITY GLOBAL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF VELOCITY GLOBAL WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2014-2018, Velocity Global, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
- Contact Information:
Address: 3858 Walnut St, Suite 101
Denver, CO 80205
Telephone: (303) 309-2894